1. Photographic Files:
Use Tiff files format following the instructions below:
- Scale 1/1
- Resolution: 300 dpi - Do not use any kind of Interpolation
- Color Mode: RGB
- Image must be Flattened - Send image with a single Layer named «Background»
When saving image, please use following Tiff options:
- Image Compression: LZW
- Pixel Order: Interleaved (RGBRGB)
- Bite Order: IBM PC
- Do not use/check on «Save Image Pyramid» option
2. Vector Files:
- Send us a PDF format file for 100% Vector files
- If aside from vector elements your composition also includes photographic images, please follow the instructions above in "Photographic Files", then complete your composition with the vectors.
3. Other Formats:
For information concerning other file formats we recommend you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by phone, we have a trained team ready to help you.