Sending Files for Printing
... how to send your files ready for Digital Printing
The good quality on print results are connected to the quality files received. The files are client's exclusive responsibility and property. Depending on the type of files, vector or photographic, follow carefully our recommendations to edit them.
1. Photographic Files:
Use Tiff files format following the instructions below:
- Scale 1/1
- Resolution: 300 dpi - Do not use any kind of Interpolation
- Color Mode: RGB
- Image must be Flattened - Send image with a single Layer named «Background»
When saving image, please use following Tiff options:
- Image Compression: LZW
- Pixel Order: Interleaved (RGBRGB)
- Bite Order: IBM PC
- Do not use/check on «Save Image Pyramid» option
2. Vector Files:
- Send us a PDF format file for 100% Vector files
- If aside from vector elements your composition also includes photographic images, please follow the instructions above in "Photographic Files", then complete your composition with the vectors.
3. Other Formats:
For information concerning other file formats we recommend you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by phone, we have a trained team ready to help you.